The Chronicles of Huna Nui is a fan fiction series written by BZPower author Repicheep - Toa of Irony. It features the Toa Mata living on the island of Huna Nui and their adventures there. In this world, the Toa Mata were sent around the universe by Mata Nui to wherever he thought they would be of the most use. Also, the Visorak swarm existed in two incarnations, the one that attacked Metru Nui, and an earlier one, which was destroyed by the Toa Mata on Huna Nui.
The main story, The Scourge of the Visorak, details the Toa Mata defending Huna Nui from the Visorak swarm.
The series features two bonus short stories:
- "Love and Logic," which features Toa Kopaka and his feelings as he falls in love with a Toa of Water named Atuuh.
- "Reunited," which features Atuuh far in the future, waiting for Kopaka to return after the Great Cataclysm.
A second epic is apparently in the works. It will be entitled, Premonitions of the Past.
Below is a timeline that shows how the events in The Chronicles of Huna Nui line up with the events of canon Bionicle.
BGC = Before the Great Cataclysm
AGC = After the Great Cataclysm
AMR = After Makuta's Reign
- Brotherhood creates Visorak swarm
- Nyokah captured by Visorak
- Nuarik captured by Visorak
- Kryaco captured by Visorak
- Sidorak takes control of Visorak swarm
- Aquaton invade Huna Nui
- Narthex captured by Visorak
- Atuuh captured, home island quarantined
- Ruzain captured by Visorak
- Visorak invade Huna Nui
- Sidorak takes control of newly reformed Visorak swarm
- First strike by new swarm
c. 900 BGC
- Mata Nui returns Toa Mata to universe core
- Great Cataclysm
- Toa Mata launched from core
- Teridax takes over
- Kopaka, Lewa return to Huna Nui
- Their memories of the island are reawakened.